Tuesday, March 10, 2015

❥4 things to do to look more fresh

1


Hey so lately I have been really lazy. I just cant be bothered with fixing myself in the mornings. Soooo, I did some things to make me feel a little bit more fresh. Here are some tips on how you can still look and feel good for those days you just cant be bothered with dolling yourself up. 




Self Tanning.

Yup for some of us, being a little bit tan helps a lot on looking fresh. Although don’t overdo it! A little bit goes a long way. My favorite self tanners are Lancôme’s self tanner and St. Tropez. I do recommend using a tinted body lotion as well. When you’re using this you get moisture and some color as well which is great, I personally use the Dove Summer Glow.  




Grow your lashes.

Instead of stressing with curling your lashes and applying mascara I recommend growing out your lashes. I have a post were I talk about a cheap way of doing this you can find it here: http://simplymichl.blogspot.no/2015/02/how-to-grow-your-lashes-longer.html

When you grow out your lashes they look longer and fuller of course which means you don’t really need to stress with applying mascara, buuuut if you really need those long thick lashes I recommend dying your lashes or even get extensions installed.




Taming your brows!

Okey so fixing your eyebrows before you leave is something that is important to many, but it can consume a lot of time and sometimes you don’t got time for that stuff. Find a brow gel and just brush it on! Yup it doesn’t get easier. Using a brow gel (with color) will set your bows in place and add some color as well.




Add some color to your lips:

Adding some color to your lips can make a huge difference. I really like using the new Maybelline Electro Baby Lips. They moisturize your lips and add some color, personally I love using the color Strike A Rose.  




. 




No comments:

Post a Comment