Friday, September 19, 2014

❥A bit personal…


Hi Guys..


First of all, I know I haven’t been blogging at all lately and I’m really sorry… I have just been very vey busy. So I thought I’d just share a bit of ‘’detail’’ of my personal life.

Some months ago I became very sick. At fist I thought it was nothing ‘’or at least nothing serious’’ but I was quite wrong. First the doctor diagnosed me with Anemia, but he ‘’they’’ found out later that, that wasn’t the cause. I have some kind of a blood problem, but they are not ‘’yet’’ able to find out what it is. This so called ‘’blood problem’’ makes me sleep at least 1-2 times a day, my body hurt almost all the time, my anxiety is just getting worse…and so on…’’it’s a long list haha’’

On top of all that I also have to focus on my studies and work and I also try to blog daily ‘’which seems to not work out right now’’ so I think I will have to skip blogging the days that are the most ‘’heavy’’ for me, which will be Tuesday and Monday… but I will try harder to get back to blogging again.












































❥Mich

No comments:

Post a Comment